June 22, 2009

Old Navy Coupons


So I found out something really cool. I am probably way behind on this and everyone already knows this, but I had never seen it before. Gabrielle wanted a flag hat from Old Navy for the Fourth of July so Friday I went on the their website and they had this game you could play to make your own coupon. I got a 15% off your entire purchase one. You have to play some sort of game, this time it was just clicking around to see where they were hiding. They only have so many of each coupon. There was one that was $50 off a $75 purchase! They load the coupons on their website on Thursday nights. New ones each week or so! When we got there all the men's stuff was 50% off as well, so Jared got some incredible deals on exercise clothes and stuff. Madison got some jean shorts on clearance, Gabrielle got her hat and some sunglasses and everyone went home happy! Yeah!

No comments: