
I make turkey burgers all the time, but I had never made a chicken burger and really wanted to try it. So I finally tracked down some ground chicken and made this recipe that was on the back of the package. I made them as mini burgers (making 8) and served them on little Sara Lee sandwich rolls. They were so good! Great for summer time!
Smart Chicken Burgers
1 lb. Ground Smart Chicken ®
3 Tbsp olive oil
1 dash pepper
1 dash salt
Flour for coating
Dampen hands for easier handling. Divide chicken into four equal balls and press into four equal patties. Lightly dust patties with flour and season to taste with salt and pepper (I used garlic salt, too). Heat olive oil in 10-12 inch skillet. Cook patties on medium to high heat until patties are cooked through. (165° internal temp). Place patties on toasted buns and dress to your preference.
No comments:
Post a Comment