
When I am taking the girls to school, I often hear these little commercials for a church here in Columbia where the pastor tells a short inspirational story. I really like them, but I especially liked the one today :
A little boy was heading outside and his mom asks, "Hey Son, Where are you going?" to which the boy replied, "Oh, I'm just going outside to play ball with God." The puzzled mother then asked her son, "Well, just how exactly do you play ball with God?" The boy simply answered, "I throw the ball up and God just throws it right back down."
How do you see our Father in Heaven? This little boy had such a great relationship with God that he saw Him as someone as friendly to play ball with. Someone he wanted to be with. Someone he trusted to catch the ball and throw it right back.
Thank our Father in Heaven today for being there for us and always "catching the ball."
No comments:
Post a Comment