August 20, 2011

Cakes for Brayden & Kami

I made 2 special cakes this past week for 2 awesome kids! Brayden, who turned 5 and Kami, who turned 3. Brayden wanted the "Super Hero Squad" with a special request for the Hulk to be included. I found a card to put on the base of the cake that when you pushed the buttons, the super heroes gave you a message. For example, the hulk says "Bring On Cake!" I don't know if this counts as an "extreme element" or not, but it did win some points with the birthday boy. The building is rice krispie cereal treat iced and covered with a brick patterned fondant, on top of a 10 inch white cake surrounded by city scape and super heroes.

Kami wanted Dora the Explorer! Here is her super cool 2-tiered cake with all the special touches! Happy Birthday Brayden and Kami!

3 comments:

Kari said...

You are seriously so talented Karen!

Tisha said...

So cute! Sami is already making plans for her birthday cake in January. Do you deliver to Wichita? :)

Karen said...

If I remember correctly she wanted Jack Black sledding on a cake! That would be a first!