April 04, 2011

Spring Break

Spring Break for us started by visiting the hours old baby Adycen-- see below for her birth stats! Lisa had a c-section, so she spent a few extra days in the hospital. She got to go home Wednesday after her birth on Sunday. We loved spending a few days holding her! 
Here's a few more photos:





The girls also got to spend a couple of days at their grandparents home and we celebrated my mom's birthday. We went out to a Mexican dinner- complete with waiters all singing happy birthday and clapping and mom wearing the sombrero birthday hat. I will respect her wish not to have that photo published! I baked her a chocolate marble cake - half of which came out of the pan- but I glazed it and we managed to eat it anyway! It was a chilly and rainy Spring Break, but a very special time with our family. Keep watching for updates on Adycen, our newest member of our family!

No comments: