April 14, 2011
Ice Cream Truck
Can I just say-- this is one of the many reasons I hate warm weather and wish I lived in a gated community: The Ice Cream Truck. Oh, that horrible sound! It was nice weather today, had all my windows open and what should I hear? That infernal ice cream truck. You know, they always roll through around dinner time. And I really detest that the one that rolls down my street leaves the music playing while the little kid is deciding what to get! It just keeps going on and on and on-- then you can still hear it from the next street over. I think I hear that thing half way to the Saint Louis Arch! I saw one parked at Sam's Club one time-- I seriously wanted to slash that thing's tires. I know, I am a kill joy. I hate the ice cream man. It's a good thing I don't own a gun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment