April 06, 2010

Lock and Load


I spent last week doing a lot of cleaning. As a result, my cleaning supplies were pretty much depleted (and my trigger finger very sore!) When replacing some of my supplies I found this new product made by the scrubbing bubble people--It is called "Extend-a-Clean" because it is supposed to keep surfaces cleaner for up to 4 days. This was great news to me, since that is one of my biggest pet peaves about cleaning -- how I just get something clean and someone comes in and just totally messes it up again. I usually go around wiping and re-wiping everything with clorox wipes. It is a sad pitiful existence! But no more with the extend-a-clean. But wait, there's more: There is an automatic trigger that you unlock and just hold while it sprays the foam in an even layer wherever you need it! It sounds like a semi-automatic weapon and it is SO COOL! Ok, I know that most of you couldn't care less about this kind of stuff but these things are the joy of my life. And aren't those scrubbing bubbles cute?

No comments: