
I am trying this method of organizing my coupons. I have used those little files before, only to have coupons go unseen and unused before they expired. This was a cheap little solution. I got a 4 x 6 photo album for $1 at wal-mart. It holds almost 50 4 x 6 photos, but it can hold even more COUPONS! I thought of this after my sister said she saw someone in the grocery store going through her coupons in a notebook with baseball card holder pages. I wanted something smaller that I could have in my purse at all times because how many times have I gotten somewhere and needed the coupons I left clipped on the fridge, or wherever. Now I always have the coupons ready. I organize them by date with the one expiring the soonest in the front. I have been using this system for a while now and have used the coupons every single time I have gone to the store. I am loving it!

No comments:
Post a Comment