
New Christmas album out from David Archuleta! And it is beautiful! From the liner notes he says, "The main purpose of this album was to share my testimony with all of you my love for this special time of year -- one that we spend with family and loved ones, and what it means to each one of us. I hope you can feel that in the music. Through this album, I share with you something that is very special to me, and I hope it helps you understand more where I come from with my music and as a person. I also hope the music in this album will go beyond anyone's personal religious beliefs as I don't want anyone to feel I am only addressing this to people who believe in a certain way. I want the experience that you feel through the music to communicate to you in your own personal language, and in light of your spiritual or religious beliefs. Music has a universal message that can speak to people of different ages, beliefs, and languages, and can reach beyond the supposed obvious meaning of the lyrics and can allow everyone to feel something special. It is my hope that through this music you can feel something meaningful to you."
No comments:
Post a Comment