Gabrielle, Madison, and I had a little contest for the Oscars this year. We all filled out our Oscar Ballot ahead of time -- mostly guessing -- as we had not seen most of the films that were nominated. Then we watched the show. It made it fun, especially when we all got lucky on a couple of categories. It was also fun counting how many times Ann Hathaway changed outfits. I decided for the prizes, that they would get a prize for each category they got right. Gabrielle came in with 4, Madison with 6 and I was the overall winner with 10 out of the 24 categories. Most of my wins were when I chose "The King's Speech". We were all bummed out though when that sorry Toy Story 3 won for the best song. All those Randy Newman songs sound the same. Anyway, it was a fun little thing to do together. It could be a new tradition!
 |
| Who needs the swag bag when you have the prize basket! |
No comments:
Post a Comment