
We had a fun weekend including a date to the movie "When in Rome" starring Kristen Bell and Josh Duhamel. It was a darling movie-- I highly recommend seeing it. It doesn't take itself too seriously and there are some fun cameos including Don Johnson and Danny Devito. We also enjoyed going to to St. Louis with the girls Saturday morning. We went to the temple with the youth and also did a little shopping. Jared and I caught the MU Women's basketball game vs Kansas ($1 tickets!) Saturday evening. Did anyone see the Grammy's Sunday night? We just watched a little here and there. I thought Taylor Swift did not sound too great! I did enjoy the Michael Jackson tribute by Jennifer Hudson, Celine Dion, Carrie Underwood, Smokie Robinson and Usher. I wish I would of had those 3-D glasses though! Now this week we will be gearing up for the Super Bowl!
No comments:
Post a Comment