We had a great weekend full of Valentine's Day activities. Jared came home from traveling on Wednesday evening. We were all glad to have him home! Thursday 24 roses arrived at the door for me. I thought they were so beautiful! But when Jared came home from the office he counted and said there were supposed to be 48! Being the customer service minded man he is, he made a call and quickly had 48 more beautiful flowers on their way. So, by Friday, I had 72 amazing roses in all these gorgeous colors. That is 6 dozen total! ( You see, on our first date he came to the door with flowers for me in hand. When I said, "Oh! You didn't have to have to get me flowers!" He replied by saying, "Oh it's Valentine's Day, You HAVE to have flowers!) He set himelf up on that one! ) Thank you Jared for such a beautiful display of affection!
February 17, 2009
Roses for Valentines
We had a great weekend full of Valentine's Day activities. Jared came home from traveling on Wednesday evening. We were all glad to have him home! Thursday 24 roses arrived at the door for me. I thought they were so beautiful! But when Jared came home from the office he counted and said there were supposed to be 48! Being the customer service minded man he is, he made a call and quickly had 48 more beautiful flowers on their way. So, by Friday, I had 72 amazing roses in all these gorgeous colors. That is 6 dozen total! ( You see, on our first date he came to the door with flowers for me in hand. When I said, "Oh! You didn't have to have to get me flowers!" He replied by saying, "Oh it's Valentine's Day, You HAVE to have flowers!) He set himelf up on that one! ) Thank you Jared for such a beautiful display of affection!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment