October 08, 2008

Going out for a bite to eat


More sights from Louisiana from Jared. That, my friends, is a hog! Can you believe this? I am so glad we don't live there! $100 for the best caption for this photo. Not really, but try just for fun! Mine is, "Why did the Crocodile cross the road? Barbecue!" or how about "Anybody want to toss around the old pigskin?"

4 comments:

Karen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sarahtuckett said...

i am so grossed out right now, i am speechless.... Is he going through the drive through or what? ewwwww

Rae Ann Engel said...

I say we all could have a new bag out of this. Anyone know someone we could call?

Karen said...

Madison is really writing this:

Now this is what i call bringing home the bacon!!!

OR

Honey, I'm home!!!!! I brought fresh bacon!!!