
I saw this picture and said to myself, "If I only had a blog!" So thanks to Jared for giving me inspiration. Jared has spent the last few weeks on hurricane response in Louisiana. Here he is with one of the locals. I asked if it was dead and he said if he wasn't he was taking a very sound nap! It is a good thing he loves his work so much. He is gaining new knowledge and experience working flood claims. Meanwhile, the girls and I are holding down the fort here in Columbia. We miss You Jared!! If all goes as planned he will get to come home this Thursday for the weekend and then leave Monday morning to go back to work in Louisiana for another few weeks.
1 comment:
Oh yes, do become a blogger....you don't have to feel guilty for not scrapbooking.
Post a Comment